If you are in a hurry and need a quick Typedesk Review, here are the key points.
Typedesk Review: 📋
🏷️ AboutTypedesk is a canned response solution that lets your team quickly create, organize, and send unique messages.
😍 ProsAwesome UI/UX, Time-saver, Increases productivity, Web app, and browser extensions
😩 ConsNo mobile app (but it’s there on their roadmap)
💰 Price$ 138 for two codes (Lifetime Deal)
⌛ LimitsThe double code plan has unlimited seats. So no limits.
⛳ ConclusionIt’s one of the best solutions to design, organize and quickly use canned responses.
Now let’s get started with the In-depth Typedesk Review.
Typedesk is a solution for your team to design, organize and quickly use canned responses everywhere you work.
It offers a powerful canned response editor with formatting, variables, reusable snippets, etc., allowing you to create dynamic templates that adapt every time you use them.
It helps in improving customer service and is a real timesaver.
If you are a customer support team, you need to write the same answer multiple times. In this case, you can use Typedesk to manage communication with your customers. Any of your team members can copy-paste the templates, and it automatically fills out the variables’ fields.
If you’re a freelancer, and you do approach your potential clients via cold email. You can use Typedesk for email templates; this will save a lot of time. You don’t need to write the same email over and over again.
- The user interface is neat and eye-appealing
- The process to set up your account via app or browser extension is quick and easy to setup
- Team friendly
- Typedesk is economical as compared to other solutions for canned responses
- It is a real-time-saver and boosts our productivity
- Typedesk allows you to work even when you’re offline
- Offer live chat support
- Unlimited canned responses
- They sync your data on the cloud so that you can access it anytime
- The google-like search feature allows finding canned responses in a few keystrokes
- Advanced variables ensure responses are customized in each reply
- Contains gifs and images, as well as a link to canned responses
- Privacy notes and notifications
- Don’t have a mobile app (but it’s on their roadmap)
- Pricing depends on the users. It would be great if they could offer a fixed price
- There is no feature to add sub-folders for easier organization of templates
Here are the Unique Selling Points of Typedesk:
- It’s the only canned response app that works on any computer. Typedesk offers native apps for Windows and Mac, browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox, and a web app that works in all major browsers.
- It saves your data online so that you can keep access to your canned responses on any computer.
- It makes sharing and working in teams a breeze, with notifications & shared folders.
- It offers advanced features, like variables and conditionals.
- It has a powerful search bar to find your canned responses easily.
- It’s user-friendly: forget computer-oriented programs, Typedesk is modern and intuitive!
- It’s keyboard-friendly, making it the fastest canned response app to use!
Companies like HelpScout, APPSUMO, Salesforce, LivingPackets, Scratch, and Trustly use Typedesk to manage their communication with customers.
Below are Typedesk Reviews from people who use it. Check out what others are saying about Typedesk.
|Lifetime Deal Link
|Domain Registered till
|Estimated Number of Employees
|Social Media Profiles
|Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
|Active on Facebook Group
- Neat and clean User Interface
- Easy to setup
- Easy to use: Web Version, Web App, and Chrome Extension
- Don’t have a learning curve
- How It Works Guide
- Have a blog to help on important topics
Here are the features that you get with Typedesk.
Save Templates: You can save repetitive messages and responses as a template so you can save time typing the same thing again and again.
Offline-Proof: Keep working even when you’re offline or on the go. Typedesk works even without internet connectivity.
Saves Your data: Easily access your canned responses on any computer. Your answers are constantly backed up and in sync.
Keyboard-First: Reach maximum productivity, thanks to first-class keyboard support to find all your canned responses without using the mouse.
Team Feature: It’s collaborative, with built-in teams so you can decide exactly which canned responses you want to share and with whom.
Web Apps and Browsers: It comes with a web app and browser extensions, making it easy to access canned responses.
Integrations: It is a multi-channel platform for canned responses and is compatible with Gmail, Slack, Zendesk, Outlook, MS Office, Google Docs, and a lot more.
Live Search: It comes with a live search feature so you can sort out and find that specific message you’re looking for. You can search locally, so poor internet connectivity can’t affect your productivity.
Notifications: Keep track of any changes to your canned responses with notifications and advanced sharing permissions.
Snippets: It can also insert dynamic snippets into your canned responses like date, time, and other specifics that pertain to your products or services.
Rich Formatting: Rich canned responses are created by inserting links, GIFs, Fonts, and formatting like colors.
Variants and Translations: Easily create several versions of the same response. Translations and variations of the same message are made.
Variables: Variables are the best way of ensuring that all the placeholders are filled in the response.
Folders: Folders organize the canned responses into colored folders, which makes sharing easy.
Private notes: Private notes give instructions to the team as to when and how to use the canned responses.
Clipboard: Contents of the clipboard are inserted in the canned responses.
Gender and Time Conditional: Insert different sentences based on the gender of the recipient and have personalized greetings depending on the time of the day.
Privacy: Unlike all other text expanders, Typedesk does not record your keyboard unless requested, making it the best-in-class for confidentiality.
Below is a list of Typedesk Integrations.
With the help of Typedesk, we can create canned responses for:
- Microsoft Teams
- FB Messenger
- Apples Mail
- Live Chat Support &
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the Typedesk roadmap if you wish to see what they are working on.
At the above link, you can also submit ideas about new features you want to see in Typedesk.
What’s in progress: Multiple Date Formats and Usage Stats on Responses.
What’s in the future: Mobile app, More fonts, Folders inside a folder.
Looking forward to all the promised features as mentioned in the roadmap.
- Customer support teams
- Social media managers
- Insurance companies
- Internet marketers
Typedesk is running a lifetime deal on AppSumo.
One plan includes a ‘Single’ code with just one seat while the other includes a ‘Double’ code with unlimited seats.
- Lifetime access to Typedesk
- All future Premium Plan updates
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack up to 2 codes
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Typedesk users who do not have existing accounts
- Note: All past AppSumo customers are automatically upgraded to the new 1 code offering and can stack codes for higher limits
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features included in all Typedesk Lifetime deal plans:
- Quick shortcuts
- Advanced canned responses with variables
- Create dynamic snippets
- Windows and macOS apps
- Web app
- Admin Access
- Integrations: Gmail, Slack, Google Docs, Outlook, Facebook, and more
Typedesk Lifetime Deal has two plans you can choose from. Below are the details.
|Up to 50 MB image per User
|Up to 50 MB image per User
|Team Folders & Sharing
Typedesk offers a forever free plan and a premium paid plan.
The premium paid plan costs $5 per month per user, but you can save 20% if you pay them annually.
They offer a 30-day free trial for their paid plan as well (no credit card required).
Here is a list of tools that are alternatives to Typedesk.
- Text Expander
- Phrase Express
- Phrase Expander
- Zendesk Support Suite
Here is my final Typedesk review.
Typedesk is a great tool for those who want to save time, manage their emails and customer service, and don’t want to type the same thing over and over again.
This tool can be of great help if you’re a customer service person/team who has to deal with many customers daily.
I recommend you to get Typedesk.
It’s 200% worth your money and a money-back guarantee cover your investment.
Don’t miss the LTD. Get a plan that suits your needs. Go and grab it from here.
Where to get a Typedesk lifetime deal?
You can get the lifetime deal here: https://link.katta.co/typedesk
What is the refund period for the lifetime deal?
How many codes can I buy?
You can buy a maximum of two codes.
Can I use my account on several devices?
Your Typedesk account is the email you use to log in to Typedesk. You can log in to up to 3 different devices at the same time with the same email address.
Do they offer a mobile app?
They currently do not offer a mobile app, but it is on their roadmap.
Does it work with everything?
Yes, it does! Unlike your usual plugins, Typedesk is on your computer and works everywhere: your inbox, CRM, back-office, Word document, etc.
Is there any limitation to the premium plan?
There is a limit of 50Mb uploads and a max of 1,000 canned responses per user. They can raise that limit if you reach this limit.
Can I import my previous content?
They can import your previous canned responses and you can edit them in Typedesk. Feel free to contact them by email.
Do they offer bulk discounts?
Yes, starting at 15 users, you get an extra 5% discount. For large accounts, feel free to contact them to discuss their enterprise plans.