Table of Contents
- 1 What is TopicMojo?:👍
- 2 Use Cases of TopicMojo:💡
- 3 Pros of TopicMojo:✔️
- 4 Cons of TopicMojo:❌
- 5 Reviews of TopicMojo:📰
- 6 About the Company:💼
- 7 UI & UX of TopicMojo:🌐
- 8 Features of TopicMojo:💪
- 9 Integrations of TopicMojo:🤝
- 10 Support of TopicMojo:☎️
- 11 Resources for Learning:📖
- 12 Roadmap of TopicMojo:🚍
- 13 Who Should Buy?:💳
- 14 TopicMojo Lifetime Deal:🤹♀️
- 15 TopicMojo Pricing:💲
- 16 Alternatives to TopicMojo:🤠
- 17 TopicMojo vs AnswerThePublic:🥊
- 18 Final Verdict:🤘
- 19 FAQ's:❓
If you are in a hurry and need a quick TopicMojo Review, here are the key points.
- 🏷️ AboutTopicMojo analyzes Google and discovers every useful phrase or question that people are asking around your keyword.
- 😍 ProsTopic Model and Question Finder, Easy to use, Economical, SEO metrics and results from Google, Quora, & Reddit.
- 😩 ConsNeed to pay extra for SEO add-ons and extra team members
- 💰 Price$49 (lifetime deal)
- ⌛ Limits1 Workspace & 1 Member per stacked code
- 🤑 Discount10% discount if you are an AppSumo plus member
- ⛳ ConclusionIt’s one of the best tools and one of its kind for topic and content research & is worth every penny.
Now let's get started with the In-depth TopicMojo Review.
What is TopicMojo?:👍
TopicMojo is a tool that helps you get data on topics that interest you or find new opportunities in your niche.
TopicMojo analyses popular search engines like Google and discovers any useful phrase or question people ask around your keyword.
Use Cases of TopicMojo:💡
Below are some example use cases of TopicMojo.
Use Case 1 :
You can use TopicMojo to find out what your audience is asking about and find search queries to target new audiences.
Use Case 2:
If you run an online/offline business, you can use TopicMojo to find products people are talking about and grow your business easily using research.
Use Case 3:
You can use TopicMojo to get ideas for content, like what should you make a video about next that does well?
Use Case 4 :
If you are a blogger and need ideas for your blog, you can use TopicMojo to research what people are talking about that is relevant to your blog.
Pros of TopicMojo:✔️
- TopicMojo allows you to create a topic model that contains all user intents.
- TopicMojo helps you find all the phrases and questions people ask about your topic.
- Get sample or overview data from all models to get a quick idea.
- User friendly and easy to navigate interface.
- SEO metrics are available.
- Keyword suggestions from alphabet and numbers.
- Ability to export data to CSV.
- Location-based results in 18 languages.
- Results from Google, Quora, and Reddit.
- You can share the reports via links created with custom domains.
- A free plan is available forever.
Cons of TopicMojo:❌
- SEO metrics are only available with an additional add-on.
- The custom domain for the shareable link is only availablewith at least 5 stacks.
- Only one workspace per stacked code.
Reviews of TopicMojo:📰
Below are TopicMojo Reviews from people who use it. Check out what others are saying about TopicMojo.
About the Company:💼
|Lifetime Deal Link||https://link.katta.co/topicmojo|
|Founded In||June 2021|
|Domain Registered Till||2022|
|Estimated Number of Employees||2-10 (approximately)|
|Social Media Profiles||Facebook, LinkedIn|
|Free Trial||Free plan available|
|Active on Facebook Group||Yes|
UI & UX of TopicMojo:🌐
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to understand and use
- Nice representation of data
- Support is available in case of any query
Features of TopicMojo:💪
Here are the features that you get with the TopicMojo Lifetime Deal.
This feature helps users create schemas for products or brands so that users can better find relevant information for their searches.
Let’s see what are the features included in Topic Model.
The search trend estimate as per Google Trends will help you understand seasonal changes.
Topic Model also provides the last 12 months of Search Volume data to help you analyze actual searches in google.
Related Searches and Breakout Searches:
This allows you to see the most related searches and breakout searches of your keyword.
Other features of Topic Model:
The Topic Models feature also allows you to view interests by sub-region and related topics.
It categorizes data in terms of questions, phrases, comparisons, research, shopping, alphabets, numbers, and local.
It also displays the data in the form of trees.
This feature lets you see what questions were asked by people over Google, Reddit and Quora. Then you can plan your content strategies according to the insights.
Integrations of TopicMojo:🤝
Below is a list of the platform from which TopicMojo extract topics and questions:
- eBay and more
Support of TopicMojo:☎️
TopicMojo offers email and live chat support.
Support Email: email@example.com
They also have a presence on Facebook and LinkedIn.
TopicMojo has a very active community of users on Facebook. The link to their Facebook community can be found in the FAQ section.
Resources for Learning:📖
Here are the resources provided by TopicMojo for learning:
Product updates: https://topicmojo.com/updates
Roadmap of TopicMojo:🚍
Here is the TopicMojo roadmap, if you wish to see what they are working on.
- In Progress: Greek, Estonian, and Slovak language
- Up next: Bahasa, Romanian, Chinese, Turkish and Malay language
- Future: Search Listening Add-on, Topic Headlines, Custom Branding, Hindi language, and more
Looking forward to all the promised features as mentioned in the roadmap.
Who Should Buy?:💳
- Content Writers
- Internet marketers
- SEO experts
TopicMojo Lifetime Deal:🤹♀️
TopicMojo Lifetime Deal has only one plan which costs $49 for 1 code. You can stack up to a maximum of 20 codes. Below are the details.
|Dynamic shareable links||Yes|
|Custom domain for sharable links||Yes|
|Topic Model – each stacked code||500 queries per month|
|Question Finder – each stacked code||500 queries per month|
|Workspace – each stacked code||1 workspace|
|Saved lists – each stacked code||2 lists|
|Team members||5x= 5 users, 10x=20 users, 20x= 20 users|
|Custom domain||5x stacked codes or more|
You can find the link to TopicMojo Lifetime Deal in the FAQ section.
TopicMojo offers a paid plan (for brands and agencies) that costs $49 per month, and the option to customize pricing for enterprises.
If you sign up for an annual subscription, you get two months free.
There's also a free plan with limited features.
Below are the full details of the pricing plans.
|Price||$0 per month||$49 per month|
|Queries in Topic Model||30||Unlimited|
|Queries in Question Finder||30||Unlimited|
|Countries supported||US, UK, CA, and AU||All|
|All languages supported||No||Yes|
|Team members||+$5/member charged||5 Team members (+$10/member charged)|
Alternatives to TopicMojo:🤠
Here is a list of tools that are alternatives to TopicMojo.
- SE Ranking
- Moz Pro
TopicMojo vs AnswerThePublic:🥊
Here is a chart that compares TopicMojo Vs AnswerThePublic:
|Pricing||$49 per month||$99 per month|
|Priority customer support||Yes||Yes|
|Search listening alerts||Yes||Yes|
TopicMojo is an easy-to-use tool that lets you see what our customers are looking for.
You can use TopicMojo to understand trends in a particular niche.
You can also pull relevant keywords and questions from various sources, including Google Trends, Quora, Reddit, and more.
So far, it's an affordable alternative to Answerthepublic with room for improvements in inaccuracy.
This will surely help you grow your business.
So, it will be a good investment and worth money.
Get the tool before the offer expires.
Where to get TopicMojo Lifetime Deal?
You can get the TopicMojo Lifetime Deal here, https://link.katta.co/topicmojo.
What is the refund period for the lifetime deal?
You will have 60 days to test the product and refund if you don't need it.
Is the User Interface good?
The user interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
Is there any tool coupon code or discount available?
10% discount if you are an AppSumo plus member or BriefcaseHQ member.
Is Tool Worth It?
Yes, the tool is 200% worth money.
Do I get lifetime updates and support?
Yes, you'll get updates and support for a lifetime.
Where to get the link to their Facebook Community?
You can join their Facebook community using this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/growthidx/
How is TopicMojo different from AnswerThePublic?
More in-depth topic research, up-to-date search volume data, Question Finder feature & SEO metrics.
How to do topic research in TopicMojo?
Enter the topic > select the respective country > pick language > send your query. You’ll get a report that includes a chart of the search volume from the last twelve months and the overall trends.
Who is an ideal customer for TopicMojo?
Those who want to write engaging content and need topic ideas.
Why isn't SEO data a part of ltd offering?
TopicMojo is all about modeling and structuring topics, and it offers detailed data, keyword relations and variations, daily updates, a question tool, and a few surprises to come. But SEO data is a recurring expense that is very expensive. That's why they need a monthly/annual fee to support it.